In my 35+ years of baseball experience, I not only learned the skills needed to play professionally but also learned what coaching tactics work with different learning styles. I know how to prepare a player to move from little league to high school ball; from high school ball to college level play; and from college level play to professional ball. I've taken this knowledge and applied it throughout the years by training high school teams, coaching travel ball teams and providing recommendations to Major League teams.
My coaching style focuses on the most important aspect of the game; the mental game. The player needs to understand why they are doing what they are doing so that they are ultimately their own hitting instructor. I not only teach them the ins and outs of how to play baseball but I also show them how small adjustments can make a large impact.
My focuses are:
* build a relationship with the parent and player. Let them know I'm here to be a resource and an advisor.
* teach the player how to be confident in his playing ability and how that confidence can help take him to the next level.
* challenge each players skill sets through drills and training sessions.
My expectations are:
* a desire to learn, build and improve upon what you have already been taught.
* to be open to new thoughts and ideas on how to play ball.
* a willingness to use the information I provide and practice it in between our sessions.
Eddie Christian Founder
In my 35+ years of baseball experience, I not only learned the skills needed to play professionally but also learned what coaching tactics work with different learning styles.
- ABOUT US
- UPCOMING EVENTS